Mould problems in basements unfortunately are very common, there are many sources for water entering your basement from outside to a wide variety or sources from inside the building.
Regardless of the source of water it doesn't take long for a mould issue to arise, typically your first indicator is a musty smell YES that is mould you are smelling. Learn more about water sources and ways to monitor for early detection.
People or Pets may also start to not feel well, typically cold like symptoms is the first indicator.
The good news is we are IICRC Certified Microbial Remediation Technicians.
We are experienced in various containment and remediation procedures.
So rest easy, we can typically respond with a no obligation onsite quote the day you call us. We will map out a plan and take control of the issue....and for your privacy all our vehicles are UnMarked so you won't have the neighbors asking if you have a mould issue.
If you see visible mould on surfaces please do not disturb it, mould spores are toxic, allergenic, and it is very easy for unqualified individuals to cross contaminate your home or business.
Why Call Us? 519-572-7896
We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
All of our technicians are required to be IICRC certified for water damage and mould remediation and trained in the Ontario Building Code. This is to give our customers peace of mind knowing that not only are we trained to find moisture and mould, we also have a good understanding of the building. Which is a great tool when determining how the mould or water issue happened and how to prevent it from reoccurring.