We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
All of our technicians are required to be IICRC certified for water damage and mould remediation and trained in the Ontario Building Code. This is to give our customers peace of mind knowing that not only are we trained to find moisture and mould, we also have a good understanding of the building. Which is a great tool when determining how the mould or water issue happened and how to prevent it from reoccurring.
We use the latest equipment such as infrared thermal imaging, moisture meters, air quality testing and if need be our Mould Detection Dog (Oliver).
Moisture in your home can lead to mould growth within 48 to 72 hours under the proper conditions. If you find a water issue in your home such as a leak or areas have that musty smell it is best not to wait. Call us for a no obligation, onsite visit.
RHI- Registered Home Inspector
CMI- Certified Master Inspector
IICRC WRT- Water Restoration Technician
IICRC AMRT- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
OBC 2006- Ontario Building Code Certified
C-NRPP- Certified Radon Testing and Mitigation
Mould Dog Handler
Mould Detection Dog
One of only five Mould Detection Dogs in Ontario, our Beagle "Oliver" uses his heightened senses to sniff out any mould that might be in your building. Using a detection dog is a cost effective and timely alternative to mould testing in a lab.
Oliver is certified from the Florida Canine Academy. Spending fourth months training and two months on the job there. You can add this to your inspection. Call us for details.